All prices are inclusive of tax.
There is no minimum order. There is a minimal 1st class postage plus packing charge.
ORDERS ARE ALWAYS POSTED VIA THE POST OFFICE SO THAT PROOF OF POSTING CAN BE OBTAINED. THIS MEANS THAT ORDERS RECEIVED BETWEEN 10AM ON A SATURDAY AND SUNDAY EVENING WILL BE POSTED ON MONDAY(UNLESS IT IS A BANK HOLIDAY, IN WHICH CASE, IT WILL BE POSTED THE FOLLOWING DAY.
All beads are bulk measured (3" tube except size 11 delicas). Weight within a given varies size minutely according to the finish on the beads, which is why we display a weight range on each packet.
The colour descriptions are the manufacturers & not necessarily how we would describe them! The photographs are as true to colour as we can make them with our current technology but they may still differ. Shades can vary on new batches. A small proportion of the beads are dyed so the colour may fade in time or rub off. If a bead is dyed, it will say so next to the colour. Please ask if you want to know about a specific bead.
- The abbreviation "AB " means Aurora Borealis, a durable, permanently bonded multicoloured finish applied to the hot glass during production.
- Ceylon finished beads have a lustre finish.
- Colour lined beads are transparent glass with opaque colour dyed or painted inside the hole.
- Delicas are very uniform cylindrical Japanese beads with large holes for their size & straight sided thin walls. When worked they give a very even finish. They come in size 15, 11, 10 & 8 (Double Delicas)
- Delica Drops are 3.4mm almost round beads with an off centre hole allowing them to wiggle.
- The abbreviation "F " means frosted. This gives the bead a matte translucent finish.
- The abbreviation "FR " means frosted rainbow. This gives the bead a matte translucent rainbow finish.
- Hex beads have an hexagonal exterior, having been cut from a 6 sided glass rod.
- An Iris finish is similar to an AB finish.
- Lustered beads have a transparent high shine finish which is usually permanent.
- Magatama drops are 4mm beads with an off centre hole to allow the beads to wiggle.
- Matte beads have a dull, chalky finish.
- Opaque beads are solid colour with a very slight sheen.
- Seed beads are made from glass which has been heated until it forms a rounded blob. They have a central hole.
- The abbreviation "SL " means silver lined. They have a reflective lining in the holes